This information has been disclosed pursuant to Rule 26 of the AIM Rules for Companies.
Last updated: 18 May 2022
- Business description Corporate Profile
- Directors’ names and biographies
- Corporate Governance: Board members’ responsibilities and committees of the board of directors and their responsibilities
Country of incorporation and main country of operation: Vast Resources plc is incorporated and registered in in England and Wales under the Companies Act 2006 with registered number 5414325. The Company’s main countries of operation are Romania and Zimbabwe.
UK Takeover Code: Due to the location of its registered office and admission to trading on AIM, Vast Resources Plc is subject to the City Code on Takeovers and Mergers.
Details of any other exchanges or trading platforms: The Company’s ordinary shares are quoted on the AIM market operated by London Stock Exchange plc. The Company’s ordinary shares are not quoted on any other exchanges or trading platforms and there are no restrictions on the transfer of its securities.
- The number of AIM securities in issue (noting any held as treasury shares)
- The identity and percentage holdings of significant shareholders
Details of any restrictions on the transfer of AIM securities: There are no restrictions on transfer of securities